Our Course Outline
The course is designed to give to students an overview of advance makeup techniques and to develop their skill in using those techniques.
Upon completion of the course requirements, the determined graduate will be able to:
1. Project a positive attitude and a sense of personal integrity and self-confidence.
2. The student will learn advance makeup application.
2. Understand client relationships and respect the need to deliver worthy service for value received.
3. Perform the advance makeup skill application to enter the professional beauty industry.
4. Pass the final exam and build portfolio to ensure continued career success.
WEEK 1-2 Breaking the Ice
• Introduction to Makeup
(Face and Eye shapes, Skin Type)
• Masterclass on Advanced skin
WEEK 3-4 Basic Eye Makeup
• Rotation: Advanced Skin and Basic Smoky
• Preparation for second rotation
• Second Rotation: Advanced Skin
• Cleaning of station
WEEK 5-6 Different types of eye makeup
• Masterclass for Basic Smokey with Liner
• Rotations for basic smokey eyes
WEEK 7-8 Output discussion & basic color theory
• Masterclass on colorful eyeshadow
and basic contouring
• Makeup rotation (colorful eyeshadow
and basic contouring)
WEEK 9-10 Makeup Trend: Strobing
• Masterclass on strobing and
• Makeup rotation (strobing and
• Full makeup application